пятница, 7 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD CPWAA ACTION MP3

Please top up your account before proceed with the download. You must be logged in to download a song. To use your email address or phone number, click this button,which will take you to the registration form. Log In Sign Up. Pour me my liquor, lit me more fire Mr DJ keep on spinning set the roof on fire! To register as an artist, click here. cpwaa action mp3

Uploader: Fauzuru
Date Added: 13 December 2013
File Size: 14.27 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 15472
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Yeah we on yo,Hit me on my BBM we uptown yo! MangweaPour me my liquor, cwaa me more fire Mr DJ keep on spinning set the roof on fire! If you want to go through all the artists we have here on Mkito, you can click here to browse through our artists lists. Ms Triniti, Mangwea, Dully Sykes. To use your email address or phone number to log in, click this button.

Mp3 Download Action Cpwaa Ft Ms Triniti Ngwear N Dully Sykes — MP3 SAVER

Type the name of the song or artist you would like to find and submit. Sharks - yu yesus. I need your action, skin to skin connection,Put your acyion around my body, ready for your flexion,My Yute you a starYou a light it up from a far,Easy na easy na Rasta,Uno know you raise di bar,luv uno like cooked food pasta,And Yah,when you are ready,Rated R,Da Re mi fa so la, you a take it from the la,Uno fly high like Kilimanjaro,Keep on lovin me na star,Mi wha fi thank your ma and your pa,Chap chap lova lova, chap chap lova lova!

If you have an account with Mkito, you can sign in by clicking this link, which will open a popup window. Whats going on yo! You can see the image, song name, artists and you can interact with it by previewing, downloading or sharing it with your friends.

Register As a User. If you don't have an account with Mkito, you can sign up by clicking this link, which will open a popup window. To share a song with acion, you can click this share button and choose from the share options.

Action - CPWAA Feat. Ms. Triniti, Dully Sykes & Ngwea | Shazam

To look through our music by genre, you can click here and select a genre of your choice. Support Downloading songs Sign in Sign up Search. To download a song,you can click on the download button of the song you like.

From here, you can select your signup method. CpwaaWhats up, whats up, Pwaa is in the building, get up get up!

cpwaa action mp3

To listen to acrion 30 second preview of any song, you can click the preview button under the name of the song. Dully SykesMe I burn dem,paparazzi wananisaka kama lulu kwenye paper waniuze,Me I burn dem,Kina dada wananipenda nashukuru mpaka mama anawaomba wapunguze,Me I burn dem,paparazzi wananisaka kama lulu kwenye paper waniuze,Me I burn dem,Kina dada wananipenda nashukuru mpaka mama anawaomba wapunguze,Swaga za dada zangu watu wanaleta fitina,ngoma utaminya wewe sisi itapigwa na titina,Swaga za dada zangu watu wanaleta fitina,ngoma utaminya wewe sisi itapigwa na titina,Hey hey Rey Rey give me some action,Beat ya Marco na Mj bonge ya production,Hey hey Rey Rey give me some action,Beat ya Marco na Mj bonge ya production,Hey hey Ation Rey give me some action,Beat ya Marco na Mj bonge ya production,CHORUS 3Bridge Ms TrinitiWind low, wind low,wind ooh ooh oooh oh,Wind slow, wind slow,wind ooh ooh oooh oh,Wind low, wind low,wind ooh cpwax oooh oh, ooh ooh oooh oh, ooh ooh oooh oh,Action….

Action (feat. Ms. Triniti, Dully Sykes & Ngwea)

Or you can use your Facebook, Twitter or Google Accounts to sign in. This is a song. Enter your details and click the button to log in. I already have an account. To register as an artist, click here. From here, you can select your login method. I don't have an account yet. To use your email address or phone number, click this button,which will take you cpaa the registration form.

Log In Sign Up. Let us show you around Please top up your account before proceed with the download. Login Using Email or Number.

cpwaa action mp3

Pour me my liquor, lit me more fire Mr DJ keep on spinning set the roof on fire! You must be logged in to download a song.

cpwaa action mp3

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий