воскресенье, 9 февраля 2020 г.

XYNO CLOCKWORK INDIGO DOWNLOAD

I don't like it, but I like it, you know? I genuinly don't think I'm going to do it, but look what's hapened so far in the past two years of me trying. That's how I got to where I am now. I just made everything I was doing target to that specific demographic. Call or visit grandcentralmiami. xyno clockwork indigo

Uploader: Taugul
Date Added: 16 December 2011
File Size: 18.99 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 68324
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Clockwork Indigo - XYNO (Download) (Flatbush ZOMBiES & The Underachievers) playlists

We're just going to keep building on it, and get our shit together. I put him on my last tour, our first headline tour, I took him on it.

I hate all the gimmicks, but it's whatever. The show starts at 8 p. Most rappers who think they're good, they just rap, but I used my brain and came up with a rational plan that had no indiggo chance but working, and it worked. You guys ihdigo ties to the scene down here. I'm greatly influenced by literature. Yeah, I mean, the renaissance isn't only going on in New York. So when the tour came up, it was like, 'Alright, let's get this project done. I actually like Robb Banks, even though he dissed off the Zombies, so I'm not even supposed to say that.

Clockwlrk have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter s - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!

Connect. Discover. Share.

I knew what I wanted to do, and I knew who I was, and I knew the message that I was trying to spread. You get to see the images yourself.

Or sign in with a social account: I don't know what I like about him, but I like it. I love words, so it only makes sense. You make your own world. Are you dosing your fans with your art? Ages 18 and up. They smoke a lot of weed, too. So we caught up with Underachievers' Issa Gold to talk about psychedelics, literature, life, Stitches, and the new hip-hop renaissance.

Pretty much the general thing to do is to have turnt up shows, so I can't even say that we're the most turnt up. New York, in particular, is a hotbed of activity, and two of Brooklyn's most heavily hyped crews, Underachievers and Flatbush Zombies, have recently joined forces.

xyno clockwork indigo

I don't like it, but I like it, you know? I love it down there.

Xyno - Clockwork Indigo | Shazam

There's also maybe eight songs that didn't release, and we already have plans for releasing more songs, probably releasing another tape and of course touring again. Most artists go after everyone, but there's 20 million people in the world exactly like me. Featuring Underachievers and Flatbush Zombies.

I clockworj in school trying to get my PhD in some social science to write books and try to spread the message that way.

Clockwork Indigo EP - Wikipedia

Joey Badass is trying yxno break down doors. Probably six months before we dropped our first video, but I started seriously rapping maybe two months before we dropped the first video. A lot of high energy. They made me think the whole point of life is to create an impactful goal and then to fuckin try to go after that.

I just made everything I was doing target to that specific demographic.

xyno clockwork indigo

What are you looking forward to from our crowd? We plan to come back to it over the course of the next 10, 15 years.

I always wondered what made me fall into rap.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий